- You can now select and upload multiple files in the “Define Input Module”
- Batch Runs are now supported
After selecting multiple files in the “Define Input” Module, APEER automatically starts a batch run. All input files will be processed in individual workflows resulting in significant time savings.
Currently a maximum of 10 parallel workflows per users are allowed
- Submitted workflows for publishing can now be easily reviewed and tested by the content team resulting in faster publishing times
- fixed a bug where the GIT repository link was not displayed correctly for public modules
- several bug fixes and minor design changes